Here are a few things to remember as you participate in the IHJ Virtual Scavenger Hunt:
- The Scavenger Hunt begins Friday, August 7 and ends on Sunday, August 16.
- There are 7 items on the list for you to “find”. Your goal is to find at least 5 of the things on the list. Be creative. Think outside of the box. What does find water mean to you?
- Take a photo of yourself or have someone else take a photo of you with the found item. You can then email the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload them to the Ironhawk Juniors Facebook event page. Click on the unicorn below to go directly to our Facebook event page to post your photos.
- If you are unable to take photos, no worries, just send an email and let us know which items you have found.
Here’s the list – remember, your goal is to have fun and find at least 5 but try for all 7:
- Find some water
- Pedal around (helmet required, no bike necessary)
- Run. Skip. Jump
- Find a unicorn
- Find the Ironhawk Junior Logo
- Encourage someone with a sign
- Find a healthy snack