The Ironhawk Juniors Board has decided to cancel the 2020 Season due to the current pandemic. We are saddened to cancel the 2020 season but it’s the right thing to do to help get our community back on track. We are staying hopeful though and currently planning an awesome end of summer event.
This celebration is mandatory for all registrants. When here, all IHJ will:
- Ensure the necessary paperwork for participation is completed
- Be fitted for and receive the equipment you NEED (as indicated on their registration). This may include bikes, helmets, swimsuits and/or running shoes
- Get the bike safety check (if not done previously at one of our partner bike shops)
- Get a bike assessment if you had not passed the assessment last year or you are a new registrant.
- Get your swim skills assessment
- Have FUN with your friends and meet new juniors!
Please bring your bike, helmet, running shoes, swimsuit, goggles and/or a swim cap if you have your own equipment.