This year, Ironhawk Juniors Triathlon Club’s FREE summer program has been modified to keep our Juniors safe while participating in one of the following five week programs. Equipment** will be provided for free for those Juniors who have a need.
Registration for Session 1 is now closed.
Registration for Session 2 will reopen on May 23rd until maximum participant numbers are met.
SESSION 2: SWIM — RUN PROGRAM
Sunday, July 11th: Kickoff Day (Equipment Distribution • Bike Skills • Group Assignments • Volunteer Orientation • Mandatory Attendance)
Thursdays, July 15th-August 5th: 6:00-7:45 p.m. Practices
Sunday, August 8th: Swim — Run Event
THE DETAILS & GUIDELINES:
- Participants are only allowed to sign up for one of the programs.
- Groups within each program will be limited to 6 participants.
- Family members and friends will be allowed to participate in the same group. This must be indicated when registering.
- Masks will be required when not exercising.
- Participants are required to demonstrate a willingness to swim 25 yards (Session 2, swimming aids allowed).
**Equipment available for those in need includes: bikes, shoes, swimsuits, goggles, swimcaps.