Ironhawk Juniors Triathlon Club’s Kick-Off Day is a fun day for Juniors to meet and/or reconnect, complete paperwork and safety checks, and receive equipment (if requested at registration) for the program celebration is mandatory for all registrants. When here, all IHJ will:
- Ensure the necessary participation paperwork is completed
- Be fitted for and receive the equipment indicated on the registration form. This may include bikes, helmets, swimsuits and/or running shoes
- Complete a bike safety check (if not done previously at one of our partner bike shops)
- For new participants:
- Participate in a basic bike skills assessment
- Participate in a swim skills assessment
- Have FUN with your friends and meet new juniors!
Find out the Kick-Off Day date for this year’s program on the Ironhawk Juniors Triathlon Program page.